This is a focusable red laser with optics that cause it to project a line. It required 3VDC to operate and draws under 20mA. The output intensity is under 5mW, making it fairly safe (do not shine into eyes though).
- Output Power: Min 2.5mW, Typical 3.0mW, Max 5.0mW
- Working current: Min 10mA, Typical 20mA, Max 25mA
- Working voltage: Min 2.3VDC, Typical 4.5VDC, Max 8.0VDC
- Wavelength: 650nm
- Working Temperature: Min -15°C, Typical 25°C, Max 35°C
- Storage Temperature: Min -20°C, Max +25°C
- Focused width:
- Outline Dimension: 12mm(Diameter) x 35mm(Length)
- Practical test for point head: reflection visible to random target >1000m
Cost here includes all taxes, local pickup only on tour days or please schedule a pickup time via the contact us link at the top right.