- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: LEGO
In case you haven’t heard yet, we have a lot of expired medical-grade polyurethane. The Powers’ family were interested in learning how to make and pour a mold, so what better than LEGOs! The negative mold was made by placing … Continue reading