- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: Iron Pour
We had a great time this year working with Alisa Toninato of FeLion Studios and are happy to share some great videos and pictures from this year’s pour! Eric Allin stopped by with his camera and spent the day shooting some … Continue reading
FeLion Studios and Sector67 are proud to announce our 2nd annual community iron pour, taking place on February 9th at Sector67. Please stop out anytime until the 9th to purchase your very own iron molds and have poured as part of … Continue reading