- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: Global Hackerspace Challenge
This is another project from a Sector67 member. The device is used to record data collected when testing landfill linings. Our interest in the device is the spreadsheet program written for a microcontroller (can kinda see it on the LCD … Continue reading
Big thanks to Lee Briggs, of the Greenwood School District and Weekly Reader’s Tales from a 21st Century Teacher blog for giving S67 and the Global Hackerspace Challenge exposure. Central to the Maker movement is learning, and we are definitely interested … Continue reading