- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Category Archives: Raspberry Pi
Sector67 member Monty spent way too much time setting up a Raspberry Pi to run Node.js (which happens to include a handy serial library to enable webserver level Arduino communications) to be overlooked: My local hackerspace Sector67 held a 24 hour build … Continue reading