- mark ptak on June’s Monthly Meeting
- Tanya on June’s Monthly Meeting
- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
Author Archives: Nathan Davis
I’ve finally finished (more or less) building a very large 3D printer! Here’s a photo of the frame: This machine was originally designed to test the blood of newborn babies for pathogens, and with the help of Chris Meyer and … Continue reading
I recently completed a project that I’ve been working on at Sector 67 for a few months: an algorithmic audio composition, a MakerBot-printed 3D “score” of the composition, and an Arduino-powered device that coordinates the audio playback of the composition … Continue reading