- Waterppk on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Rosa Hernandez on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Issac Gerges on Sixth Apollo67 Balloon Launch Successful!
- Skull kit class | Lumen Electronic Jewelry on Surface Mount Soldering Class
- Jenni C on Madison Public Library Benches
Author Archives: Nathan Davis
I’ve finally finished (more or less) building a very large 3D printer! Here’s a photo of the frame: This machine was originally designed to test the blood of newborn babies for pathogens, and with the help of Chris Meyer and … Continue reading
I recently completed a project that I’ve been working on at Sector 67 for a few months: an algorithmic audio composition, a MakerBot-printed 3D “score” of the composition, and an Arduino-powered device that coordinates the audio playback of the composition … Continue reading