Leon was up for some classic chicken roasting but wanted to unlock roasted chicken without the $40/bird price of a commercial roasting setup (let alone a turkey at $78.20!). Add in some 3/4″ aluminum solid round stock, a quick couple holes, and some sanded down brass rods and behold a new roasting rig was born:
- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day