This is a DC to DC step up converter, commonly called a boost converter. If you feed it anything from 3-34V DC, it can generate anything from 4-35V DC output as long as it’s increasing from whatever it’s supplied with (IE: you can’t feed it 10V DC and expect to get 5V output, that’s a different part called a step down or buck converter).
– Input voltage: 3~34V
– Output voltage: Continuous adjustable (4~35V)
– Output current: 2A (max.)
– Input current: 3.5A
– Input power: 15W
– The max. output power:
– Input: 3.7V, Output: 5V 1A, Efficiency: 81%
– Input: 5V, Output: 12V 0.5A, Efficiency: 84%
– Input: 7.4V, Output: 12V 0.5A, Efficiency: 90%
– Input: 7.4V, Output: 12V 0.9A, Efficiency: 88%
– Input: 12V, Output: 16V 1A, Efficiency: 92%
– Input: 12V, Output: 19V 1A, Efficiency: 91%
– Input: 12V, Output: 19V 1.5A, Efficiency: 92%
– Input: 12V, Output: 24V 0.5A, Efficiency: 89%
Cost here includes all taxes, local pickup only on tour days or please schedule a pickup time via the contact us link at the top right.