- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: iPhone
If you’ve been living under a rock, the US Federal Appeals Court recently ruled that jailbreaking an electronic device (opening it to “outside” software) was legal, however your warranty through Apple will be void. Following up on this, a website … Continue reading