- Waterppk on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Rosa Hernandez on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Issac Gerges on Sixth Apollo67 Balloon Launch Successful!
- Skull kit class | Lumen Electronic Jewelry on Surface Mount Soldering Class
- Jenni C on Madison Public Library Benches
Tag Archives: grand opening
Grand Opening: Madison Sewing Studio will be having a grand opening to celebrate their new location in Sector67 (2100 Winnebago St Madison WI 53704) on Friday, January 24th from 6pm – 9pm with free sewing demonstrations, modeling of member creations, information on membership and … Continue reading
You’re invited to join us for the grand opening of Sector67! We are finally fully insured and ready to open the doors. Let the wrenching begin, just in time to retreat from the impending chilly Wisconsin winter. Stop out and … Continue reading
Hackaday recently featured two newly started midwest hackerspaces, with Sector67 being one of them: Of course traffic increased sharply: We’re really happy to see hundreds of interested Hackaday readers from WI!