Kicksconsin is a small Madison-based group that specializes in the sale of collectibles through eBay and other social media.
Currently, we a looking for a free-lance candidate who can start work with us quickly.
Our needs for this project are:
Developing an application that can handle:
1. User login and authentication for specific web-site(s)
2. Monitor Twitter feeds in real-time via User-Stream API & parse URL(s) that match given keywords
3. Launch product URL(s) & Send requests directly to store servers for specific variations (size, quantity)
4. If product adds successfully, notify user. If no success, retreat and try other variations. Also must handle web-store QUEUE
5. Application must be able to run remotely on AWS or Rackspace server instances.
6. Application does not need to complete check-out, only adds product to cart, authenticates user-login, and notifies user of result. The rest is done manually.
We have more specific examples to share with candidates including existing automation tools and Fiddler logs.
The goal of the application is to secure limited quantity item as soon as they become available. Usually, a date and time are known in advance. Please take into consideration this when choosing a development environment. If you have suggestions that would achieve this that are outside the outline, please let us know. Simple browser automation will not do for this project.
If this project is within the realm of skill/knowledge for you or someone you know, please contact us at KICKSCONSIN[at]gmail[dot]com
We'd love to meet you, and can arrange an in-person meeting down at S67 or your choice of venue.
If this post violates any board rules, we apologize, and moderators please move or delete if necessary.
Job can pay $50/hr with a $500 minimum