The National Wildlife Health Center is seeking a student with 15-20 hours available per week for a web development position. Hours are student friendly but must be between 8am-6pm, Monday through Friday. Pay is at the rate of $14.42 an hour.
Knowledge and Skills that will be used in the position:
• PHP, Java, the PHP framework Yii
• Subversion version control system
• Mantis bug tracker
• Image editing
• Apache web server
• Create, edit and convert documents for display on websites
• Update and add features to current Intranet and Internet websites
• Help convert JSP website to PHP and the YII framework
The USGS National Wildlife Health Center is on the southwest side of Madison near West Towne Mall and Woodmans West. Limited bus service is available but it is much easier to reach the Center if you have transportation of your own. This is a student position – you must be currently enrolled or have graduated within the past year to qualify.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 608-270-2424http://www.nwhc.usgs.gov