Lead Software Engineer Date Posted: January 31, 2010
Function: Software Product Design and Development
Business: Imaging Biometrics LLC
Career Level: Experienced
Location: Elm Grove (Milwaukee), WI
Imaging Biometrics, LLC (IB), a spin-out of the Medical College of Wisconsin, develops ready to use software applications for the healthcare industry. The strength of IB is its extensive software development experience integrated with its client-centric approach. Through close collaborations with top research minds in the medical imaging field, proprietary and sophisticated advancements are translated into easy and intuitive analytical software solutions for researchers and clinicians. IB is seeking an experienced software engineer to accelerate the development and commercialization of software solutions that help physicians help patients.
Assume a lead role in the development and design of software applications for the healthcare industry with a specific focus on MR and CT post-processing applications.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Working closely with the product development and management team to effectively translate various imaging technologies into simple and unique visualization products.
• Capturing and prioritizing feedback from physicians and researchers and integrating into a product development plan that has the highest probability of commercial success.
• Continuously improving the overall design, development, and testing of software products.
• Providing support for Customer Service on technical issues.
• Familiar with FDA procedures, Quality System Regulations, and ISO 13485
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field (MS or PhD preferred)
• At least 7 years software development experience in the medical field.
• Strong experience with many of the following: C/C++, Objective-C/Cocoa, C#/.Net, bash scripts, and user interface design, visualization and implementation.
• Familiar with DICOM and PACS.
• Experience with Apple, Windows and Linux OS platforms.
• Comfortable in different development environments (SVN, Xcode/Mac OS X, Visual Studio/Windows).
• Demonstrated Debugging and Troubleshooting Skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented and self starter.
• Flexible and able to manage multiple projects.
• Comfortable interacting with persons at all firstname.lastname@example.org