It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:49 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: I need a website developer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:00 am 

I own a small start-up business near the campus, BASE Consulting LLC, that I hope will get quite a bit larger and create 20-50 jobs in Madison in the next two years.
We are an IT consulting firm focusing on the property and liability insurance space. We are about to have a paper published by an internationally know actuarial and management consulting firm, Perr & Knight (http://www.perrknight.com). The paper is getting quite a bit of favorable pre-publication review and I need to get a website up for my Company, fast. I have a site map and wireframes complete, along with about 90% of the content - have maybe 2-3 hours more work on that which can occur simultaneous to the build. I also will license graphics. I have used istockphoto in my past, but am open to ideas.
I am not looking for a masterpeice nor web apps - just a good looking, functional website that will not embarass my company for a year or so. The important thing is that I need it done F-A-S-T. We are wiling to compensate the builder(s). Since we live so close - Adams Street - I looked for possible resources at UW and came across this contest. Good karma.
This si also an opportunity to learn a little about an industry, and possibly could lead to a full time job in software design and development.
If interested please contact John Black at 608.234.0473 or jblack@baseconsultingllc.com.
Good luck and Go Bucky!

Post subject: Re: I need a website developer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:00 pm 

Perhaps I should have also mentioned I am paying $50 an hour, with a minimum of $500.

I have built two prior websites last year, working beside the Developer, in just three days. Since I have a template and am quick to make decisions, I suspect we can get this done in a day, so it will help your entrepreneurial project.

Also happy to work wherever the Developer suggests, and will cover coffee and snacks during, and a celebratory beverage of choice as we complete (I prefer beer or sparkling wine).

C'mon Bucky, where are ya?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:15 am 

Hi John,

We are from Nexgen Developing Online Company. If you still need helps for your website, we are more than happy to help you. Our company has been well-known for its professionalism, reputable, reliable, along with best and honest pricings possible. We also provide helps regarding graphic design, as well as software development, advertisements as well as programming (coding).

If there are any inquiries, please contact us through our MSN

messenger at: nexgendeveloping@hotmail.com

Feel free to visit our website at

http://www.nexgendeveloping.com/

Our team is ready to serve you!

Regards,

Nexgen Developing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:34 am 

Quick update: I met with Metro staff a couple of weeks ago; they are VERY interested in doing a pilot of QR codes on bus stops. Currently waiting for them to get back to me with a proposal for what/when/how; will send something to the S67 mailing list as soon as I know more...

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]