It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:04 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Wisconsin Uprising video game any and all help needed
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 am 

Hello! I am brand new to the forum and I really like what you folks have going on here. I admin a facebook page called Shit Scott Walker Is Doing To My State http://www.facebook.com/shitscottwalker and asked for help from my members, after which I was told I should ask around here. I have been kind of consumed with what has been going on in our state for the past 6 months. I don't know how politically involved you guys are as a community of how you guys tend to lean on the spectrum, but I am pretty outraged by what has been being done to our state.

I want to work on an app/flash game that would serve as a educational tool about the things that are actually happening to our state in the form of a 2d walking jumping fighting bad guys type game.

I have a pretty vivid picture of what it will consist of but I don't have the means to create any such product, I am very open to colaboration and am open to other implementations then the one I envision. Also with possible grants specific to this movement there is a possibility that there could be some money to fund this project if I can put together something to pitch.

So at this point I am looking for any and all help from anyone politically charged with video game programming or app developing skills.

If you could please refer friends or people you know who might be interested to shitscottwalker@gmail.com that would be awesome.

Arthur

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]