- Waterppk on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Rosa Hernandez on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Issac Gerges on Sixth Apollo67 Balloon Launch Successful!
- Skull kit class | Lumen Electronic Jewelry on Surface Mount Soldering Class
- Jenni C on Madison Public Library Benches
Tag Archives: Polyurethane
In case you haven’t heard yet, we have a lot of expired medical-grade polyurethane. The Powers’ family were interested in learning how to make and pour a mold, so what better than LEGOs! The negative mold was made by placing … Continue reading
Sector67 was privileged to receive six barrels of two part polyurethane scrap resin from Isthmus Engineering (that’s 330 gallons for anyone counting, or about ~2871 lbs). We’re very happy we turned down the remaining 20 barrels, as we still have … Continue reading