- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: Polyurethane
In case you haven’t heard yet, we have a lot of expired medical-grade polyurethane. The Powers’ family were interested in learning how to make and pour a mold, so what better than LEGOs! The negative mold was made by placing … Continue reading
Sector67 was privileged to receive six barrels of two part polyurethane scrap resin from Isthmus Engineering (that’s 330 gallons for anyone counting, or about ~2871 lbs). We’re very happy we turned down the remaining 20 barrels, as we still have … Continue reading