- Waterppk on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Rosa Hernandez on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Issac Gerges on Sixth Apollo67 Balloon Launch Successful!
- Skull kit class | Lumen Electronic Jewelry on Surface Mount Soldering Class
- Jenni C on Madison Public Library Benches
Tag Archives: PCB
With some help from Chris and Sector67, I’ve been able to work out a process for getting to a custom-fabricated printed-circuit board (PCB) that’s amazingly simple and straight-forward, even for people who aren’t “hardware guys”. This article gives an over-view … Continue reading