- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: Mousetrap Powered Cars
Things are moving towards a new keycard access system. While there are a number of open source systems out there, they all seem to rely on custom made boards and complex firmware. We’re looking to build something using commercially available … Continue reading →