- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: Make your own
FeLion Studios and Sector67 are proud to announce our 2nd annual community iron pour, taking place on February 9th at Sector67. Please stop out anytime until the 9th to purchase your very own iron molds and have poured as part of … Continue reading
Join the members of the circuit-bending rock band CMKT4 for a workshop on building your very own EconoMIC Bottle Cap Contact Microphone (from Creme DeMentia). CMKT4 will show you how to solder up a piezo-electric pickup and house it sturdily … Continue reading