- Waterppk on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Rosa Hernandez on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Issac Gerges on Sixth Apollo67 Balloon Launch Successful!
- Skull kit class | Lumen Electronic Jewelry on Surface Mount Soldering Class
- Jenni C on Madison Public Library Benches
Tag Archives: Learning
Chris gave an Arduino programming lesson on Thursday, June 20th. According to its website, “Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It’s intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive … Continue reading
This is another project from a Sector67 member. The device is used to record data collected when testing landfill linings. Our interest in the device is the spreadsheet program written for a microcontroller (can kinda see it on the LCD … Continue reading
We have been at it for a bit, we just haven’t told you about it. There is just too much going on down here—yet another reason to stop in for a visit! But yes, S67 is one of thirty hacker/maker … Continue reading
Markus was kind enough to shoot some great photos at the last Arduino class: Have a look at the full set on Picasa.