- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: Learning
This is another project from a Sector67 member. The device is used to record data collected when testing landfill linings. Our interest in the device is the spreadsheet program written for a microcontroller (can kinda see it on the LCD … Continue reading
We have been at it for a bit, we just haven’t told you about it. There is just too much going on down here—yet another reason to stop in for a visit! But yes, S67 is one of thirty hacker/maker … Continue reading
Markus was kind enough to shoot some great photos at the last Arduino class: Have a look at the full set on Picasa.