- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: casting
Lots going on through June! Trying to figure out what we should do with an empty power wheels jeep body. . . A short time later things were getting closer: Of course part of ordering the universe requires some disorder, … Continue reading
February cruised on by with a number of cool happenings around Sector67! We now have a 10 seat computer lab set up to teach our first Solidworks course and an Arduino 102 DC Control class. Of course we’ve been repairing … Continue reading