- mark ptak on June’s Monthly Meeting
- Tanya on June’s Monthly Meeting
- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
Tag Archives: Carbon Fiber
Things are moving towards a new keycard access system. While there are a number of open source systems out there, they all seem to rely on custom made boards and complex firmware. We’re looking to build something using commercially available … Continue reading →