- Waterppk on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Rosa Hernandez on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Issac Gerges on Sixth Apollo67 Balloon Launch Successful!
- Skull kit class | Lumen Electronic Jewelry on Surface Mount Soldering Class
- Jenni C on Madison Public Library Benches
Tag Archives: boarduino
With some help from Chris and Sector67, I’ve been able to work out a process for getting to a custom-fabricated printed-circuit board (PCB) that’s amazingly simple and straight-forward, even for people who aren’t “hardware guys”. This article gives an over-view … Continue reading
Nate and I have been hard at work getting Arduino microcontrollers ready for BarCampMadison. We first attempted to etch, populate, and solder up our own Arduino clone that could be made as cheaply as possible: The problem we immediately ran … Continue reading