- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: Arduino Night
Tonight (12/1) and tomorrow (12/2) Sector67 will be hosting open Arduino nights, so bring in your stuck/unfinished/sick-of Arduino projects and get them finished off. We’ll be providing comfortable seating, workbenches, soldering irons, friendly faces and warmth (/no snow) – you … Continue reading