- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day
Tag Archives: 3D printing
Yes, we’ve again lost a week towards the end of the month, this seems to happen every month but no worries – just makes for a longer post: Lots going on this week, we finally got a machine mounted near … Continue reading
This week also saw a trip down to EIGERlab in Rockford, IL. EIGERlab was created 7 years ago with a think-tank vision packed with federal funding bite – leading to today being well equipped with SLA, SLS, FDM, and Poly … Continue reading