- mark ptak on June’s Monthly Meeting
- Tanya on June’s Monthly Meeting
- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
Tag Archives: 36V DC
New electrical service, finally at 200A 240VAC instead of 100A (yes, that would be a 80′s residential connection on a commercial building): Tim’s been rocking the art metal, if you’re interested we’ve usually got creations for sale at the shop! … Continue reading →