These are awesome for the Arduino or Raspberry Pi, you can directly drive them from the IO pins with no additional hardware! This relay board will allow you to directly a single channel at up to 10A 250 or 125VAC, or 10A at 0-30V DC. They’ll require 5V power from the board you’re using to control them, otherwise the IO pin connects directly to the headers on this board. An onboard opto-isolator and transistor will keep your microcontroller safe.
- 1-Channel relay module, with photoelectric isolation
- The module can be high or low by a jumper setting trigger
- Power and relay action indicator
- Operating voltage 5V
- The module uses genuine quality relay, normally open interfaces
- Maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A
Cost here includes all taxes, local pickup only on tour days or please schedule a pickup time via the contact us link at the top right.