The Sector67 April monthly meeting was on Tuesday, April 2nd.
1. Chris demonstrated how to expand and shrink a peep using a vacuum.
A peep in a vacuum.
You can find a video of the same process in action here.
2. Jay talked about DIY biohacking.
Jay talking about DIYBIO.
A confluence of 3D printing and bacteria.
Jay discussed the merging of biotechnology and 3D printing.
3. Josh showed off the mushroom he carved using a chainsaw.
Josh’s wooden mushroom.
A mushroom carved from a single stump.
The mushroom was carved from a single stump.
4. Joe presented a vinyl cutter.
Joe and the vinyl cutter.
5. Dave came with his Aluminatus 3D printer.
Aluminatus 3D printer.
Dave talking about his Aluminatus 3D printer.
You can read more about the Aluminatus 3D printer here.
6. Trent gave a presentation about the Madison Public Library implementing animation workshop labs.
You can read more about the MPL animation labs here.