The Sector67 April monthly meeting was on Tuesday, April 2nd.
1. Chris demonstrated how to expand and shrink a peep using a vacuum.
You can find a video of the same process in action here.
2. Jay talked about DIY biohacking.
Jay discussed the merging of biotechnology and 3D printing.
3. Josh showed off the mushroom he carved using a chainsaw.
The mushroom was carved from a single stump.
4. Joe presented a vinyl cutter.
5. Dave came with his Aluminatus 3D printer.
You can read more about the Aluminatus 3D printer here.
6. Trent gave a presentation about the Madison Public Library implementing animation workshop labs.
You can read more about the MPL animation labs here.