This past Sunday (June 24th) the Wisconsin State Journal business section covered the Wisconsin Entrepreneurship Bootcamp where Sector67 founder and Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Alumni, Chris Meyer attended and was a luncheon speaker. The Wisconsin Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is an opportunity for UW-Madison graduate students to learn the basics of the business world and meet many interesting and successful people. Click here to read the full article.
- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day