The Power Racing Series is where engineering meets childhood dreams meets fun. Every year people from all over the country gather at Maker Faires in Kansas City, Detroit and Chicago to race these souped up childhood toys in front of a cheering audience. The challenge is to create a working electric vehicle for less than $500 using open source tools and technology. The goal of these annual events is to make engineering entertaining and approachable along with advancing technology education and encouraging people to try new things. Sector67 is currently the reigning champions and is returning to compete in their 2nd competition this summer. For more information on how to get involved see the Power Series Racing website.
- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day