This week also saw a trip down to EIGERlab in Rockford, IL.
EIGERlab was created 7 years ago with a think-tank vision packed with federal funding bite – leading to today being well equipped with SLA, SLS, FDM, and Poly Jet printing capability, with a micromachining facility, full CNC capability, in conjunction with a business incubator.
Most importantly, EIGERlab will be host to the 5th Startup Accelerator April 30th:
Requisite picture of a table full of 3D printed goodies:
- Waterppk on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Rosa Hernandez on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Issac Gerges on Sixth Apollo67 Balloon Launch Successful!
- Skull kit class | Lumen Electronic Jewelry on Surface Mount Soldering Class
- Jenni C on Madison Public Library Benches