One of the members owns a Casio EX-F1 that can shoot 600 and 1200 FPS video so of course we were hunting up things to shoot in slow motion:
One of the most interesting was watching the Makerbot jump all over the place with lots of wobble while “smoothly” printing:
Watching the soda machine:
- mark ptak on June’s Monthly Meeting
- Tanya on June’s Monthly Meeting
- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing