UW Students take note!
You have the opportunity to win $80k+ in cash each year with the student competitions put on by UW. If you need help building a prototype, building a team (you can have outside members on your team), gaining experience or learning how to do things required for the competition Sector67 is an excellent location to network and find interested partners/collaborators in the Madison area. Many people are previous competitors and/or successful entrepreneurs/inventors/artists/fabricators/etc.
- Schoofs Competition: prize for creativity shown in an invention
- Tong Prototype Competition: prize for best prototype (within Schoofs Competition)
- NEST Software Competition: prize for innovative software
- 100 Hour Challenge: prize for most valuable product made with university surplus equipment
- Climate Leadership Challenge: prize for ideas to advance sustainability
- Qualcomm Wireless Innovation Prize: prize for wireless tech innovation and business plan (business plans will be entered into the Burrill Competition)
- New Arts Venture Challenge: prize for innovative art exhibits, events or projects
- Burrill Competition: prize for a business plan for new venture
Hope to see you in the competitions!