I had the privilege of judging FIRST LEGO league’s technical session for robot design and programming. For the second year in a row I was absolutely astounded at the technical competency of 5th-8th graders in programming, design, and development of these robots.
- Brenda Esselman on DigiTally Kickstarter Live – Support It Today!
- Leveraging Technology to Build Community: Biotech Meetup | The Next Element on Congratulations Innovation Days 2013 Participants
- Larry Walker on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Tiago on Experience Making PCBs from Fritzing
- Waterppk on Cooking “With Science” Day