I had the privilege of judging FIRST LEGO league’s technical session for robot design and programming. For the second year in a row I was absolutely astounded at the technical competency of 5th-8th graders in programming, design, and development of these robots.
- Waterppk on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Rosa Hernandez on CANCELLED: Mending our Community – A Get Your Clothing Fixed Pop-up at Sector67
- Issac Gerges on Sixth Apollo67 Balloon Launch Successful!
- Skull kit class | Lumen Electronic Jewelry on Surface Mount Soldering Class
- Jenni C on Madison Public Library Benches